Fruits are widely known for being rich in vitamins and minerals that are good for our body. It is used in some of the diets and help in treating diseases naturally. Little did we know, fruits can also be used in beating depression. These all facts make juicer in high demand.
Depression may sound familiar to most of you since you either had experienced it before or knew someone who did. . It is treated with some medications
or through therapy. It is characterized by having frequent sadness, loss of hope, and loss of interest to live. It is in fact, one of the trending issues nowadays.
One of the consequences of depression is having a low-energy and bad-eating habits. However, fruits can help in beating those two symptoms . The vitamins and minerals found in fruits have the ability to improve moods and emotional outbursts. That’s why it is recommended that fruit juice t be taken by people who suffer from mental health conditions.
Here are some delicious and nutritious juice recipes that can help in beating depression.
- Peeled Lemon
- Lemon can help in treating cardiovascular problems.
- Lemon also helps in reducing stress and depression.
- Spinach is a very important ingredient in helping the healing process of depression. It is rich in magnesium and manganese that are good in the nervous system.
- Since spinach is a good source of magnesium, it also produces enzymes that can help in having healthy brain metabolism.
There is only one step in making delicious green juice. Just combine the ingredients and let that smooth texture be the way of gaining the health benefits of juice.
Apple Juice with Spinach
- Peeled Orange
- ¼ thumb of Ginger root
- Orange is rich in Vitamin C and other minerals that are beneficial for the body.
- Orange also contains Flavonoids that can help in reducing mild depression.
- The ingredients of this juice can also be a source of dopamine that can relieve depression.
Combine the ingredients and enjoy that “feels good” effect because of its benefits. This apple juice with spinach can indeed help in relieving depression.
- 1 thumb of Ginger Root
- ¼ head of Red Cabbage
- Cabbage in itself has a lot of health benefits. It has folic acid that can help in improving the symptoms of depression.
- Cabbage is also a great source of vitamins C and K which are good for preventing stress, heart disease, and infection.
Same with the other recipes, just combine the ingredients. Have the delicious and gorgeous looking red cabbage juice. Also, as you take that gulp, remember the benefits of juice.
Beets with Pineapple Juice
- ¼ Pineapple
- ½ Lemon
- In addition to the mentioned benefits of other ingredients, beets have a lot to offer too. It contains a substance that is actually being used in treating depression.
- Beets contain tryptophan that helps in relaxation of well-being.
Mix every ingredient and the healthy benefits of this juice. It is perfect to have a good mood, boost the energy up, and relieving depression.
Indeed, the four juice recipes above can help in beating depression in an easy and healthy way. With the combination of a good lifestyle, exercise, and healthy sleeping patterns, we will be able to beat and prevent depression. Have a positive outlook on life and enjoy the benefits of these juices.